Looking for fishing Holiday

kkelly

Hi all, looking for 1week away in self catering place. Ideally the lake / river fishing needs to be right on the door step. It will be just for me and my granddad (which is why I need it close).

I like to fish for carp, tench and bream. He likes fishing for pike, perch and roach (all the other sliver fish).

So any one got some ideas to where and maybe some contact details?

If you have some Cavan idea too, we could think about, please say :) it not on top of his list to sleep in.

Thanks

Hi all, looking for 1week away in self catering place. Ideally the lake / river fishing needs to be right on the door step. It will be just for me and my granddad (which is why I need it close).

Thanks

Try Hoeseasons you can select self catering and onsite fishing.

Tony

I like to fish for carp, tench and bream. He likes fishing for pike, perch and roach (all the other sliver fish).

So any one got some ideas to where and maybe some contact details?

If you have some Cavan idea too, we could think about, please say :) it not on top of his list to sleep in.

Thanks

were in the uk would you prefer ?

if down south you could try here - revels in dorset

we have been there twice and had a good time both times, we are going again at the end of may. there is lots of smallish lake most have carp, bream, tench, etc.

one of the top lakes has been stocked with pike and also has some large carp (so I'm told). if you stay in one of there caravans fishing is included on all but the catfish lake which can be rented for £30 for 24 hours, you can take your own caravan if you want but then you have to pay extra for the fishing.

jeff

gatso.gif

Manor Farm Caravans have fishing on the Warwickshire Avon and several stillwaters. Several Forum members have been there and recommend it. Go to http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/manor.htm

I can personally recommend Ashby Farms in Kent. They have Scananavian style lodges with stillwater fishing outside the door includingmonster perch. Go to http://www.ashbyfarms.com/

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Haven Holiday Parks have a small and very quiet (at the right time of year!) place at Wheely Bridge in Essex which does the cheap "sun" holidays.It has nice static vans next to a small but productive all year round pool.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!