Our Tenth Birthday

Elton

Elton are you ok about holding this end of June? If so I will get somewhere booked. It will also give a break between Wingham for those lucky enough to be going there.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the criteria for an invite?

I think the usual system is fair - anyone with 10 or fewer blanks in a row can come B)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I think the usual system is fair - anyone with 10 or fewer blanks in a row can come B)

:lol: Very good!

Geoff

That counts me out then :lol: I am out Saturday for the first time since Christmas so hoping that bertie barbel will be feeding :)

lyn

PS. Angly, any AN member is welcome, we are a friendly bunch. I am just waiting for the boss to give his approval on a June birthday bash & I will get things going.

lyn

Edited by lyn

Cheers Lyn, if it's a families too event that would be so cool too. :thumbs:

Geoff

Guys - sorry I haven't chipped in yet.

I'm happy to go with the flow. I'll actually be up at Manor Farm some time late June/early July. How about I check the dates with Wendy there and see how booked they are for tent/caravan pitches, if you choose there? If not, happy to go pretty much anywhere :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guys - sorry I haven't chipped in yet.

I'm happy to go with the flow. I'll actually be up at Manor Farm some time late June/early July. How about I check the dates with Wendy there and see how booked they are for tent/caravan pitches, if you choose there? If not, happy to go pretty much anywhere :)

It deleted my answer:huh: Elton find out how many they can fit in for camping and tourers/motor homes and just in case we need an overflow, where the nearest site is to them. Maybe with enough interest we can book the whole site:D

lyn

Edited by lyn