You've Waited long Enough!

Guest Elton

Although Mike Connor has very kindly helped us to have some sort of fly-fishing content on this site (cheers, Mike), I'm sure even he'd agree that it could do with a bit more!

It is with pleasure, therefore, that I introduce to you Lesley Crawford, whose first article will be here very soon.

To find out a bit more about Lesley, please click here.

Please be gracious in welcoming another quality contributor to Anglers' Net.

Tight lines,

Elton

Originally posted by Keith Finn:

OH OH!!

Another fluff flinger, Is he as mad as the others on this site?

Keith Finn

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

Keith, click on the link....he's a she, and a very good angler at that Posted Image

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Great article - I am neither a trout fisherman nor one who lives any where near Scotland (or even US trout waters really) but that read made me sorry for both these facts. Obviously written by someone who knows the waters and LOVES the sport. Thanks to Lesley for the article and to Elton for making it available.

Quick question - with the deep waters available there in some Lochs, is there any Scottish equiv. of the US Lake Trout? They grow huge and live deep.

Guest gray-catchpole

Welcome to AN Lesley

thanks for giving up your time

i was going to welcome you earlier, but the original tread was a closed one, so i wasnt sure if elton wanted replies Posted Image oops

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

Guest John S

Welcome to the site Lesley, I'm looking forward to reading your first article Posted Image

Unfortunately I haven't been game fishing for a number of years (there just aren't any game fisheries in this part of the UK), but since I tie flies for a couple of local shops Elton still allows me to visit this forum Posted Image

------------------

John S

john@go-fishing.co.uk