new in here

Guest kevin

Guest kevin

hay hows everybody.well my names kevin.im a fisherman from b.c.i love fishing for sturgeon,salmon,steelhead,trout and anything else that keeps my rod bent.hope to chat with ya all soon.

------------------

gravelbuster

Guest Steve Burke

Hi Kevin and welcome.

I see you've come onto the game fishing forum. In the UK game fishing means angling for members of the trout family. Most of our freshwater fish count as coarse fish, as do grayling. I'd therefore suggest you also post on the coarse fishing Forum as well, which is very much more active than this one. A number of Americans already do so and like the warm welcome they've received. We've already learned a lot from each other. We'd love to compare notes with someone from BCI as well.

For more information on the differences between UK and North American styles see my article at www.anglersnet.co.uk/authors/steve07.htm

Guest kevin

hey steve.thats b.c.pretty heavy whats going on over there with the foot and mouth thing.are most fishing areas been affected? as i meen are you getting clousers in fishing areas?