Redmire pool/ Carp society press release, very sad

Tony 1

Newt, I have long been a great admirer of much of the US angling scene, as seen from the UK.

I think the fun factor comes over well from the US. The family fishing thing, brillient. The ammount of women who fish, amazing! The lure fishing thing, I'm envious! But not all is good though! I once had a video on US pike fishing by a bloke with a name similar to Ebney, it was horrific! But some of our better traits seem to be catching on, catch & release for example. The best of ours and the best of yours and the angling world would be perfect!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted Peter, some angling (??) practices over here leave me cold. But I do get a sense that in general, things are improving.

Still and all, within pretty broad limits, the angler can choose to fish in ways that suit him/her.

When should I expect you? :)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Granted Peter, some angling (??) practices over here leave me cold. But I do get a sense that in general, things are improving.

Still and all, within pretty broad limits, the angler can choose to fish in ways that suit him/her.

When should I expect you? :)

2005 sometime!!