How Much?

Guest Elton

Guest phil dean

Just spent £115 through the John Norris sight, which I found from a link on here put up by Nick in the North, hope that helps convice the people you are aiming at.

Answer at least £500 and up to £1000

Guest Elton

Originally posted by phil dean:

Just spent £115 through the John Norris sight, which I found from a link on here put up by Nick in the North, hope that helps convice the people you are aiming at.

Answer at least £500 and up to £1000

Hope you told them where you heard about them, Phil Posted Image

All the best,

Elton

Guest Spiderfan

About the same as Phil, £500 - £1000, as long as you include flytying materials in the 'bait' category. A major purchase of, say, a new rod and reel would increase the top figure.

Frightening when you think about it really! Posted Image

[This message has been edited by Spiderfan (edited 31 May 2001).]

Guest phil dean

Elton....ofcourse i did, never one to miss a marketing opportunity, even if it is for someone else....hence the reasona I mentioned it, I'm sure a link from your site could assist their internet trade no-end. I'm sure your advertising rates are very reasonable.