New Moderator

Guest Elton

Guest Umber

Hi Alan, Welcome, I see you post on the coarse forum, are you a fly fisher too? This forum has been too quiet recently so we will have to see what we can do about it. Yes I know its up to us so I will try to think up some topics. Mind you my clubs waters have just been opened in parts so dont hold your breath!

Guest Alan Roe

Hello Umber. Though most people on this site think of me as a coarse angler I am in fact primarily a game angler. Though I also coarse and sea fish as well....!

My main preference is river trouting up here in the North West of England.

Guest phil dean

Plenty of chances for that then, I notice the exclusion zone covers your record chub area, the durham offer still stands (and I'm looking forward to the 16th)

Get wed saturday so will be away on honeymoon till the end of the month, have fun, tight lines

phil

Guest Elton

Originally posted by framey:

i may sound stupid but wot is a moderator and wot is it they do.

but welcome alan

Framey,

A moderator just ensures that no foul language, libellous comment or irrelevance creeps into the forums.

Oh, and SPAM Posted Image

Basically, Alan is an extra pair of hands for me, as this site has become too busy for me to monitor all on my little lonesome Posted Image

Best wishes,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest Umber

Alan, sounds a bit like my preferences, I too am mainly a game angler but when the trout season finishes I flyfish for coarse, mainly grayling. I fish the Welsh border, the upper Severn, Vyrnwy and Ceriog. Not done any sea fishing though. ATB Umber.