NEW FISHERMAN NEEDS HELP... MORE INFO

gone_fishin

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE REPLYS, AT THE MOMENT IM FISHING AT A SMALL SPRING FEB FISHERY IN WEST SUSSEX CALLED HAMBROOK TROUT FISHERIES. BUT I INTENT TO MOVE ONTO NATURAL RIVERS WHEN I BECOME A BIT MORE ADVANCED, BECAUSE I WOULD PREFER TO CATCH THE NATURAL FISH IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT. IM AFTER ANY INFOMATION PEOPLE CAN GIVE ME IN REGARDS TO FLY PATTERNS(NYMPH/WET FLYS) AND ANY DECENT RIVERS, CHEAP FISHERIES( AS IM ONLY 14, AND DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON THE EXPENSIVE FISHERIES), AND ALSO ANY HELPFUL HINTS PEOPLE CAN GIVE ME.

IVE BEEN SEA FISHING FOR 5 YEARS NOW, SO I'M NNOT TOTALLY NEW TO FISHING.

Tom,

You are SHOUTING. If there are any tackle shops still in existance down your way, they should be able to help. (in exchange for you buying something)

I help lads your age to start to fish properly by letting them fish one of my rivers(in exchange for them leaving the main trout beats alone by poaching),one evening a week. You are too far from me but you may like to make an effort to get to know the local riverkeeper. Might lead to a job, who knows?

OP -JB