PLEDGES/ITEMS REQUIRED FOR A/NET CHARITY AUCTION.

Chris Goddard

Please look at "Charities which one" on coarse chat for more info!

Please could anyone!! Send me something as the silence around here is truly deafening!!

chris@fishinfishinfishin.co.uk

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Well all I can say Is I am a bit dissapointed!! I have several items pledged and promised but not a lot!!

The charity will be "Angling Project" This being the majority verdict from a straw poll I conducted and nominated by the good lady LYN! Anyway the NE Sea anglers managed to raise some £1700+ from there latest binge and I WAS hoping we may come some way to meeting that target! I now begin to doubt it. But feel free to prove me wrong!!

What I am going to propose is that ALL items put up on the auction have a proportion of each item pledged (up to of course 100%) with the MINIMUM pledge from the completed sale of each item being 50%. that means that you place an item on sale for say £1, that item bids away and makes say £10 on completion. You have already stated you will donate 50% of the closing price to the charity. So the charity gets £5 and so do you. (Tight old GIT!!) but as most of you will do, 100% of the bid will go to charity!! Simple 'aint It?? Whdayamean clear as mud??

So Please feel free to list your own items as you see fit etc., but remember they have to sell, but not be given away!!

So any Items now sold on the auction site will have at least 50% from the sale donated!! OK let battle commence!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))