New Site Sponsor

Elton

A new site sponsor is coming on-board later this month. Julian has got to know these people over a few months. They seem like a genuinely nice family business and I would appreciate it immensely if a few of you could visit their site and, maybe, drop them a line.

The site is at:

http://www.caps-badges.co.uk/

The company is Long Eaton Embroiderers and, like most people we seem to attract, they don't just sell fishing, they do it :)

Site sponsors are what make me get up and work on the site each day, pay the bills and put up with the c.....nice people that email me every day. Please take time, now and again, to visit the sites of anyone who you see advertisied here.

Thank you,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I’ve just had a call from Jackie at LONG EATON EMBROIDERERS, explaining that when she got into the office on Monday morning the answer machine was full of messages.

On playing back it appears the tape fouled up, and all she got was a long bleep for each message!

As they do not usually get this many messages, she assumes that it must be AN users, as their banner went up on the site over the weekend.

Jackie asks that anyone who has contacted them and not yet heard back, please give them another quick call and they will be happy to deal with your request.

Tel: 01159 724941

Email: leemb@aol.com

Web: www.caps-badges.co.uk

Cheers,

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!