Sign in to follow this  
M.K

Trout day tickets

Hello all,

Does anyone know of and places where I could catch trout on lures. I live in Oxfordshire.

Buy yourself a copy of Trout Fisherman magazine and check the 'How's it fishing?' section. Alternatively, if you're too tight to spend £2.80, read it in the shop!

Good advice Gwd..first of all..buy Trout Fisherman and note fisheries near you...type into Goggle or whatever search engine..and see if anything comes up with info..secondly..fill up your car or whatever with petrol and GO visit the fisheries and look and see and speak with the anglers present..most good fisheries ARE well frequented by anglers and have good facilities, bad ones have neither!!! most fishery managers dont mind u having a cuppa and a look, beware of flanneling though! look at quality of fish stocked/caught, I could go on but you look,make your choice, return and fish!!!and let us know,of course,if u made the right choice

Farmoor has to be a good bet, especially if you're dead set on using lures only.

Fishery can be contacted on 01865 863033 - it's big but then so are some of the fish.

Cheers,

Adz.

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!