Cheap Subaru Impreza

Elton

Now, this is the sort of thing I'd like to see more of, before car companies go begging from Governments:

http://www.autosportnews.co.uk/features/su...impreza-15.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Now, this is the sort of thing I'd like to see more of, before car companies goes begging from Governments:

http://www.autosportnews.co.uk/features/su...impreza-15.html

Geezus, Wish I had a spare £17,998, I know guys who have spent FAR more than that, on a second hand car too.... :o

I can just see me towing my boat with one of them...might shave a few mins off the run up to LA !! ;)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

LOL Funny thing is, Norrie, being 4-wd, they probably make great towing cars.

If you can afford the petrol :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

If I could get the fully loaded upgrade pack all inclusive for that price...

original.jpg

I'd be tempted! :D

Geoff

Here you go, Angly. Bit older, but should get you noticed :D

Personally, I'm quite sad at what's going on at Subaru GB. They seem to be giving up on the UK turbo market and throwing the Diesel unit into everything. My wife decided to trade in our '56 Forester XT for a crappy Mondeo (despite my protestations). As we've had a little bit more snow this year than recently she's now seen the shortcomings of the Ford and it's stupid low profile tyres and is looking to swap in September. Subaru, though, have dropped the 2.5 Turbo Forester, it also looks like the Turbo Exiga is not destined for the UK. It looks like the Mazda CX7 is the one for a test drive...... :(

Paul

Unfortunately, Paul, I think the UK car-buyer has been convinced that the best cars to have are underpowered ones with poor handling. Anything above that is just not bought in numbers. I think everyone should drive a proper performance car at least once, not to see how fast they go, but to experience what decent road-holding feels like.

I wouldn't trust any Imprezza that cost under £750,000 to build! (I did hear a rumour of over £1m for the car I photographed!) :o

Geoff

I wouldn't trust any Imprezza that cost under £750,000 to build! (I did hear a rumour of over £1m for the car I photographed!) :o

Edit: And talking of handling, wasn't the Imprezza once called 'a poor handling car saved by four wheel drive' by someone or other famous?

Geoff

Never heard that one. I've only driven one, and it was quite an old one, but it handled well.