New to this - and looking for some help!

Tomaoz

Hi... I'm looking to try my hand at some fishing this summer, and I'm hoping for some recommendations. I'd ideally like to find some family-friendly spots that will provide tuition to both myself and two youngsters. I'm going to be all around the UK, so I'm happy to roam just about anywhere! I was also hoping some of you lot could suggest some locations where we could 'cook our catch' - that's if we manage to hook anything! All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks - Tom, London.

Seeing as nobody else will reply LOL...get a guide to UK Trout Fisheries...whatever area you are in just look up the local fisheries, a phone call will tell you if tuition is available,some hire tackle is diabolical though but better hire than buy in case u dinna like it ..after you catch one on the fly, there will be no turning back... Enjoy and best of luck....and buy a barbeque....