Catch your first trout, video

Scapanapper

Hi folks from a new boy on the forum.

I have recently taken up fly fishing and my boss at work (an experienced fly fisher) kindly lent me a copy of "Catch your first trout" a video produced by Trout Fisherman Magazine in about 1998.

Unfortunately my Border terrier pup took a fancy to it and chewed it to a thousand pieces.

I have searched on the web for a replacement without success, infact I'm not even sure that Trout Fisherman magazine is still being published.

Can any one out there point me in the right direction to get another one? Or perhaps someone has a copy they would be willing to part with for a reasonable fee?

Many Thanks

Scapa.

I had a copy of this but am not too sure if I still do. I'll have a look tonight and let you know.

Paul

Scapa,

You're a lucky man. P.M. me your address and I'll send it off to you.

Cheers.

Paul

Many thanks to Paul_D

who has saved me from a difficult explanation !

This has been a great response to a new member of the net.

I think I'm gonna like it here!!!!

Cheers

Scapa :D:D