so deer!

me

Is it that dear?

Anglian Water offers some pretty good value.

28th February to 31st December £649 top whack includes taking 6 fish per day after which you can catch & release.

Cheaper tickets available down to a starter ticket for £165.

Loads of permutations to suit most peoples needs.

306 days fishing for £649 = just over £2 per day, I don't call that dear.

All depends on where you live really, I guess I'm lucky to live in Cambridge with plenty of cheap trout fishing on my doorstep. Shame about the high council tax though?? Still you can't have it all ways, can you?

Check out http://www.gwffa-grafham.co.uk/Permits.htm for full info.

Colin

Anglian Water sounds really expensive to me I am afraid, because no one will fish 306 days. I pay 450 per rod for trout and salmon on 3.5 miles of river, inc fishing cabin and two boats on the loch, which I use to pursue Pike. Access everyday from 15th Jan until 15th October.

malevans:

Anglian Water sounds really expensive to me I am afraid, because no one will fish 306 days.

Ok Half the number of days= 153= £4.00 per day.

Still pretty good value by my reckoning!!

As to nobody fishing 306 days, some off the locals get pretty close to that number.

Colin [saving for the new season]