Good news for people who fish The Eden

me

I found this on a website. I hope it's handy for people who fish the river Eden

For Grayling anglers the winter Grayling Day Tickets will continue to be available at Lazonby Estate until 14th March 2004 and at Warwick Hall there will be limited opportunities for winter

Grayling Day Tickets again until 14th March. This is a departure from previous seasons and is good news as it opens up further beats that can be fly fished for Grayling as the weather improves over the next few weeks. The beats at Eden Lacy already remain open for Grayling until 14th March.

After the rain of the last few days the river is again high but should fine down over the next few days, as a dry spell is forecast. Prospects look good.

:D:P

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

so how near are you to the Eden Nathan?

it's only a few miles away from me, though the sea trout/salmon fishing will probably get much of my attention in the next few weeks.

If your close I may organise a trip.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Ah well, there is actually a monthly publication for game fishing up here in the North...Northern Game Fishing or something similar is the title.

It costs about £1.20 and provides a lot of helpful info including patterns which are working, best fish etc and details issued by clubs etc.

I assume that they charge to justify the cost of production, though the costs must be offset to some extent as It's sponsored by Greys of Alnwick (they make the odd bit of kit) and Northumbrian Water who have a huge impact on the game fishing up here, controlling the water going into the Tyne from Keilder Reservoir and owning many of the reservoirs from which alot of trout fishing takes place.

It would be nice if there was an internet copy available, I might look into it so that people got the info such as this.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

A very good idea that Phil.. :D

Paul