New website

Colin Brett

11 pds 6 oz?? I can only wish. Nice one Colin. Question about availability. Just curious. Is there a set amount of day tickets available to fish these reservoirs? I might not be reading it correctly.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Jeff,

No limit on the number of day tickets available,

if there was it would be around the 500 mark at Grafham and 1000 for Rutland. Big waters!

11lb 6oz beautiful fish, but was a long time coming. Never caught a 6lber, although I did get a 7-6 Brownie at Grafham sadly it was like an eel and should probably have weighed in excess of 10lbs. Tried to return it but to no avail.

See you on the bank??

Colin

Not sure yet. I'm only down that way once every two or three months and that's for shopping. I doubt I can get a kitchen pass while she shops.

If I can ever get my father over here, that is where I think I'll take him.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Colin,

he lives the cambridge area and last time I was fishing in Scotland with him a few years back he was a member of Invicta. Also another guy called Bob joined us for a trip once. (Sorry no surname).

Cheers

Malcolm