Do You Need Any Tackle?

Elton

As many are aware, I'm desperately seeking ways to fund the time and costs put into the site, whilst still keeping it the same as before i.e. free and maintaining that 'by anglers, for anglers' feel.

One way we get some income is by the banners on here - get clicking!!! :)

One long term supporter has been TackleBargains . If you click on that link and buy something, or book mark www.TackleBargain.co.uk (note, no 's'), then we get a small percentage of the sale total.

However, whilst chatting to Dave at TackleBargains the other day, he said that he would be willing to help us even further. Read on.....

If you take a look at the link above and see some stuff you would like, you may well be able to get it through us. It will take a few days longer, but we will, in effect, buy it at trade from TackleBargains and sell it to you.

If a reasonable percentage of you did this, it would make a MASSIVE difference.

Also, anyone ordering over £25 worth of stuff will get ANMC membership thrown in for a year. ANMC isn't much to shout about yet, but will be if we can swell the numbers.

If you're interested, please send a PM to Julian , listing what you're after. If you can provide links, even better..

As I'm sure you can see, this could really be a great boost for me and this site and I think Dave @ TackleBargains deserves a big round of applause for this.

As stated above, this will take a few days longer than if you ordered direct, so please order straight from their site if you need something in a hurry.

Our standard UK mainland carriage cost is £3.00, irrespective of order value. Please contact Julian for overseas rates, as they will vary on the weight/size of the order.

Thanks in advance,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE