How do you put pictures under your username?

Big Troot

[ 16. January 2005, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

easiest way is to send pic to newt in new avatar thread in non fishing

using this link to include photo

type in the following

your name

email address

clic browse until your find pic

double clic it

click upload

then copy and paste to your reply

send to newt under "new avatar"

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

I don't know about adding a photo under your username but I have been using an online photo album to send my pictures. Check out my fishing photos at www.trout.mycampix.com.au and you will see what I mean.

Cheers

gaters

Nice Pics Gaters. What part of OZ?

These guys were talking about an Avatar picture to go with your username. We have a fair sample to pick from or you can get a custom jobbie by emailing me a picture. Gotta have at least 15 posts first then just pick what you want.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Newt

I live in Melbourne and fish local lakes within 100 km often especially in autumn and early spring during summer I fish Lake Eucumbene ( near Canberra our national capital, the lake is part of the Snowy Mountains Scheme) when I can during summer and try to make one trip a year to Tasmania.

I will work on those 15 posts when I have something interesting to add or say.

Cheers

gaters

Something to say? LOL - based on the pictures at your link, I think the tale that goes along with this one would be appreciated. (nicked the pic to post it directly here - great shot)

Posted Image

And the folks in the sea section would probably like to hear more about this one. They seem to enjoy it when Chevin (also from down your way) gives trip details with pictures.

Posted Image

Don't know how familiar you are with the UK but they run toward smaller and more civilized waters than either of us tend to fish.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President