ff2 what have you done?

Snatcher

Guest PhilB

great flies Jim, thanks a lot! I like the little booby, didn't think it would float but just tried it in a glass of water and it's fine. I'll send you some of my favourites soon. Cheers for now....ff2

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can pull these boobies abit quicker than the standards, hope you got the jist of the buzzer, start at the bend of the hook, the size of the rib depends on the space you whip at. It looks more impresive of smaller hooks, you can collar the thorax with holo or fluro both give subtle changes. Ive a few more patterns on the vice I just need to perfect them, when I do ill send some!

Cheers Jim got the gear,will have a good look when I get back from my caravan - setting off shortly.Couple of rods in the car - luxury

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

rob.i I use partridge flash point big mouth nymph, Iuse these because I fish to international rules ,sometimes! and these fit easily. I dont think,(I might be wrong) youll have seen these boobies so pm me your address and Ill send one, starting to ration them now, to much of a good thing and all that!!!!!

Just checked out your flies Jim,an interesting and well tied selection. Will try and see what the Drummore monster mullet think of your nymphs. Anything you want in return - could you use some holographic eyes?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy