Angler cautioned for illegal fishing methods

Elton

Wordbender:

Wordbender:

Those who are well past it have taken to watching T.V. whilst idling the time of day away.

I bow to your greater experience of such matters, Sir.

Terry :D

Unlike your goodself Terry, I have yet to take a TV fishing!! I find that the skirts get spoilt by the mud!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the point - if PC had taken a gun and shot someone and got a warning because he's old, frail, and of good character, everyone would scream miscarriage of justice! I know thats ridiculous, but it's the principal of the thing.

So he was a good man when he was younger, but that was then and this is now, he knowingly broke the law and if he was such a crusader for anglers and fishing, that makes what he did WORSE.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest allibee
Originally posted by Newt:

[QB] Any other forum and the banter would be moderated into oblivion

allibee - I haven't mod'ed most of this since I haven't understood it. And I don't mess with stuff from Budgie or Trogg since they are both bigger than I am (which takes some doing, I might add :D ).

:D:D:D

Peter Waller:

I have yet to take a TV fishing!! I find that the skirts get spoilt by the mud!

Yeah? How'd you know that - if you haven't done it then? Huh, huh?

Peter Waller, you are THE Norfolk Broad - you minx, you.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Sightly of the main subject of this thread but in keeping with some of the recent posts-

MODERATION- I personally have found the standard of moderation excellent on this site.When things have hotted up a bit too much the mods have issued several warnings and tried to calm things before acting.A lot of lee way is given.I have had moderation work to defend me and moderation used to stop myself potentially getting in to trouble.Not once have I ever found it opressive.These guys do a great job using both their computing skills and "Solomon"like judgement.We should never forget this.

Any way back to the main issue,I heard that Collins was brainwashed by a group of evil carp anglers.They kidnaped him from the Post Office que and held him captive in a Titan Euro Enduro multi skin bivvy for three months.During this time he was forced to learn by heart "Carp Fever" cover to cover.He was force fed on a diet of pot noodles and Scopex Boillies whilst being forced to breathe the fumes from those strange spiral mosi reppelant things.Three months of this and listening to Bob Nudds "Maggots in me catapult" record (played backwards the lyrics "all predators are evil and must be killed and sold to reteraunts" can be clearly heard)he was taken at night and released next to a Fenland drain.Stumbling around lost and confused untill comming from a distant bivvy he heard the familiar strains of"Maggots in me......." The post hypnotic sugestion was triggered.Meanwhile The evil Mr Crap Yob laid back on his Fox Megga Stalker Recliner chair chuckling at the irony of this one time champion of angling good unleashed to destroy the time old enemey of predators and predator anglers so ensuring the supremecy of the modern god Carp and its religon carp angling.

See I knew if we looked into it deep enough

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

On top of that the 'evil Emporor crap yob' was seen to lay a trail of patrins around the scene of the crime whilst his mum stirred a cauldron of toads and diabolical creepy crawlies and force fed Collins from the wrong end.

Glad that you finally sussed it Budgie. The angling world will sleep more soundly tonight. Meanwhile the evil Empora wanders the waters edge, the acrid smell of methane following his every move, emploring weak minded ex match anglers to carry on his evil work.

quote:

On top of that the 'evil Emporor crap yob' was seen to lay a trail of patrins around the scene of the crime whilst his mum stirred a cauldron of toads and diabolical creepy crawlies and force fed Collins from the wrong end.
You forgot to mention he had his hound of hell with him, Cerberus or as the emperor calls him....morris (amongst other things)

tweetie, well done son, i'm proud of ya see what a bit of didcas...dedikesh..deadycas....(sod it i've never been able to say dedication)....hard work & study can do for you :)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Didn't need the hound of Hell with him. That part of the Fens is haunted by Old Shuck, according to folklore. Old Shuck is a great black hound that, if seen, causes the death of its witness very shortly. Beware nocturnal zander anglers...

Fenboy

I think you'll find that 'Old Shuck' is a corruption of the exclamation emitted when the monstrous, slavering hound is first sighted.

Much the same can be heard on those rare occasions when Peter Waller is cornered and forced to buy a round.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.