new to fluff chucking

tack4

The "Elsie" was the reel....an LC100.....Elsie-LC.....Geddit.

Look at these:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7144195222&rd=1 Bargain!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7143352791&rd=1 Thats a good line that comes with it. Dont go wild on the bidding but remember you can sell one of the reels on.If I was looking for something I would be bidding.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7144690477&rd=1 Go to £25 tops. Good reels, theyre what I use.

Martin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

secured the airframe wnet a wee bit above £25 bu get two spools with line so geared up

when all kit arrives will be looking for tips on HOW DO I.......(EVERYTHING)?

have a feeling i will get hooked :D:D:D and know a mate with a lighter weighted rod going obsoltet to ? match up the other reel i went for earlier in this thread

Cheers guys for all advice

Andrew ( the virgin fluff chucker)

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

the rod's arrived seems ok to anuntrained eye will let snatcher have a look when he's next up this way

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

the reel arrived and a fine looking specimen it is too!

now for the lessons

lookin for a nice bass this summer and will practice like a goodun' once the basics have been grasped

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ADVICE,TIME, AND KIT

Promise to post with progress and any catches except the back of my head :D:D:D

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

Tack talking to ff2 at work today and got some good advice.Try popping for the bass first and once you are sure they are there try for them on fly. Makes perfect sence to me.

See ya shortly and enjoy your weekend away - where you off to again? Will put The flyline behind the bar at the Clash if it arrives by Friday. See you mate.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Tack , youll need some backing on the line i usually buy braided mono and just superglue a splice, it works quite well, just make sure everythings dry before you spool up the line. If you try to cast with just the fly line to start with you should get on ok, after awhile youll find you will manage ot shoot the running line naturally, sounds complicated, but once you see the line youll understand. If you can catch snatcher before his one man attempt at resurecting the galloway economy ;)he should be able to show you the basics. good luck