fishing boat

ferox fisher

Hello you all.

Just sold my boat an orkney strikeliner and i am looking to buy an orkney 520 if anyone knows of any let me know.cheers from kevin the toff.Talking of fish__________________

---------------------------------------------

Did you know that fish didnt smell till women started swimming in the sea

Guest PhilB

I can tell you're serious, going for a bullet-proof boat like that. Expensive, but you get a lot for your money and super quality. :):):)

Hi Jim your flylines are now behind the bar at the Clash for tack4. Nice one mate

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hello Jim i owe you one.After a wee bit will he wont he the guy has accepted my offer.As i said if you are in the area the drinks are on me.

cheers

Kevin.

---------------------------

did you know that fish didnt smell till women started swimming in the sea.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get your 520 then Ferox? I've got one cracking boat very pleased with it but its a bit of a pain to fit things too with the shape of the gunnels etc, just bout managed to get my downriggers on it!Was out on awe on thurday but no luck one hit that came off after a couple of dunts!

Hello Pikeybob

Had the boat a few weeks now and managed to get out on Lochy last week,fishing was crap but the boat was excellent.Was thinking about downriggers myself but i was going to fit mine on to a downrigger board across back of boat.Unfortunately spent all my dosh on boat and aint got no money for riggers yet so will just have to wait.How is Awe fishing just now usually hear of big fish at start of season on Awe but not heard anything yet.

------------------------------

Did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea

Hello Ferox

Only been out on Awe once this season, last thurday. Was blowing a gale makin it not easy. Had one take to the south of the biggest island on a jointed rainbow patern rapala only had it of for a few seconds didnt feel like a moster!I managed to get my riggers on after a while, had to make a board and clamp it made clamps that fit up under the rubbing steak so as not to drill the hull!Gonna have a wee trip soon to get some wee browns for bait and hopefully a couple of charr!

Hello Pikeybob

Where do you get your char from but mind and mention it quietly as char sometimes kick up a stink on this forum.I tried Garry for a couple of hours a few weeks ago but it was blowing a gale and no fish were caught,i used to get mine from Doine but apparently this has been bought and is now private.

Kevin.

-------------------

Did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea.

[ 10. May 2005, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: ferox fisher ]