Piking on Salhouse Broad

hermes

Hi mates, I am off to Norfolk for a few days and as usual wanted some advice on something.

I know we intend to go to Salhouse Broad by car so wondered if anyone knows any Pikey hotspots within walking distance of the car park. Whats the bay like on the right as you walk down the path from the car park, it does look very Pikey but never seen anyone fish there.

I will have the kids with me so means I can't go very far or out for very long!

We are staying in Ferry Marina again, I always seem to turn up and get the ''it's been fishing all week till I turn up'' gag, has anyone fished that marina, are there any ''easy'' Pike spots in it?

Thanks!

Hi mates, I am off to Norfolk for a few days and as usual wanted some advice on something.

I know we intend to go to Salhouse Broad by car so wondered if anyone knows any Pikey hotspots within walking distance of the car park. Whats the bay like on the right as you walk down the path from the car park, it does look very Pikey but never seen anyone fish there.

I will have the kids with me so means I can't go very far or out for very long!

We are staying in Ferry Marina again, I always seem to turn up and get the ''it's been fishing all week till I turn up'' gag, has anyone fished that marina, are there any ''easy'' Pike spots in it?

Thanks!

Joking aside I would fish Ferry Marina. Okay, so the conditions are total turd at the moment but I reckon that's your best bet. And give the perch a go, you might surprise yourself. Watch out for Black Shuck!

Thanks Peter I thought you may reply.

So can you give me any tips fishing Ferry Marina, tell me what you know as I won't have too long to goof about there!

Dead bait or spinning?

Have you fished it, tips tips tips please ;)

Peter is spot on! the Marina this time of year, unless you can get afloat on salhouse the bank fishing is restricted, the bay to the right is VERY shallow, some good slacks to the left of the river at the entrance to the broad coming from Horning towards Wroxham, better late summer / autumn. good luck.