Fishing the buzzer

Dan G

no it wont, you are allcorrect airflows are rubbish sinkers are ok which is why they are still full price, but as I said for 4.99?? try soaking them in a warm bath give them a rub with line cleaner then string them between two trees with some weights on, that should be 4.99s worth of entertainment for anyone!! :D:D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the tips guys. I went fishing on Friday and fished a possibly unconventional approach (!), taking two fish on the buzzer. I used a mayfly on the point (Loch Corrib type - a drowned one), with a buzzer 4 ft back on a dropper. Took four fish on the mayfly and two on a buzzer. If I could work out how to put a pic up, I'll put some up!!!! Anyone know how?!

Dan,

Go to this link:

1. In the 'name' box enter your name :)

2. In the 'email' box enter your email :)

3. place your cursor in the 'photo to be sent box'

4. Click on 'browse'

5. Browse your hard drive until you find the photo you want to post and select it (the file name of your picture must not contain spaces).

6. Ignore the 'message' box

7. Click on 'upload file'

8. Wait a few seconds and a line of text appears, highlight and copy this line of text, to highlight you simply hold down your left mouse button and drag your mouse over the text from left to right. To copy the highlighted text you need to hold down your ctrl key and press C

9. Now return to this thread and click on 'post reply'. In the box that opens you need to paste what you copied before, to do this hold down your ctrl key and press V

10. Click on 'add reply'

11. That's it!

Barlow trout.bmp

Here we go - thanks Gobio

The two fish on buzzer. Interestingly, the smaller fish fell for the may fly, with these two larger specimens going for the buzzer.