Get together for ferox outing.

ferox fisher

How do all you Ferox fishers fancy a get together some time on a nice Scottish loch.Might be a bit late to try and put something together for this season as a lot of you will probably have booked your trips and holls for this year but if enough people are interested it would be good to book something for next season.Dont know about everyone else but i have never met anyone i have spoken to on this website.Would be a good chance to swap info have a laugh and maybee have a beer or ten :D if any body is up for it post in where you fancy going,when,and whatever sounds good to me

---------------------

Did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea. :D:D:D

[ 16. May 2005, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: ferox fisher ]

Sounds good to me. Who's bringing the char

I'm game for most of the Scottish lochs at just about anytime.

Dave

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

As a dedidated angler I , of coarse would not be involved in anything to do with drink, unless in a purely social context, if you believe that you shouldnt be allowed out on the lochs alone so count me in. Its been a few years since I ploutered about some of our west coast gems!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Guest PhilB

I'll have a think about it and talk with Steve - We might go to The Corrib next year. Good idea tho' Kev. I could sell you all a load of char and make a fortune. Orders by e-mail or PMs only :)

No!No!No! Dont mention the c word,ive got a bad feeling about this (check out the char baits thread) :rolleyes: Corib is nice but not a patch on getting soaked, windswept and probably sunburnt all in one day where im going.Twist Steves arm and come up for a few days will keep you some beers cool in the chiller after your long drive. :D

-------------

Did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea

Hi Ferox

Glad to see your spreading the good word. I'm off to Dublin to work for the foreseable future so cant make any plans going forward or I would love to join you.

Derek and David were on the Arcaig last weekend with David landing and returning a 4.5lb Ferox. Caught on char by the way. Plenty of hits and a couple of smaller fish.

Try my photos below and you'll see some of our Ferox from the last two seasons.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gerbil0154/album

I'm off to the Arcaig this weekend for a last hurrah before fying off to Dublin next weekend. If I get any joy I'll let you know

Gerry

Ferox are more than Mythical. www.darkmileferox.co.uk