were are all being taken for mugs

Hi everybody!

I see a lot of people in the list are saying to young anglers that they do not need the best of equipment to servive in the Caripng fraternity...

I have to ask you Gentlemen or Ladies who actually go on the banks of our venues!!

What tackle they have...(most probably the best)... Carp fishing is becomming somewhat of a style and the magazines which are on our shelves are not aimed at people like our selves because we already have the equipment.

What the Mags are really saying is that" come on parents! you never had the stuff so let your son/daughter have it.

So you end up with the bug as well and end up spendind twice as much money... Fishing is for enjoyment not for who can better!!

Its whats on the hook what counts and not whats on the Bank!!!!

Andy from

http://www.uncutfishing.co.uk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Haiths pay tyhe VAT, crap.

All UK registered VAT companies can claim all

VAT back!!!!!!!!!!

MOST of the animal/fish/pet feed is VAT and DUTY free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work for the UKs biggest independent customs clearance broker and I know the facts.

I also import loads of fishing gear.

JRC, LEEDA and a few others.

They buy their gear dirt cheap.

Parabolix waggler rod RRP300.00 (now down to 225.00)

Invoice value 20.00

Most of them even buy their gear from the same far east factories / suppliers.

(only a few factories in the world make fishing line, One in Germany and a couple in China (how many line brands can you think of?))

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Guest sslatter
aanthony:

get hold of an ASKARI catalogue and be prepared for a surprise...<SNIP> a few months back i ordered a small baitrunner type reel...fantastic little thing and the cost...£14.95...this week seen them in the angling press advertised as being new and at only...£29.95 :mad:

makes you think dunnit

If it's the one I think it is (Cormaxx BR 3S ?)then if you do a Google search, you'll find them on german sites for about 16 euros (4 euros postage). That's roughly £12 all in!

the tide will turn if we all start to look at the way we buy are tackle there are thousand of bargains out there DID YOU KNOW THAT MOST BRAIDS STARTED LIKE AS ARCHERY BOW STRING -ITS A FACT-

combi links combi ******** more like who has seen the rise of the humble maggot as a top bait to realise we are being screwed keep this thread alive boys the more the merrier read the rudd thread it makes you puke what the mark up is.

Bait can be made for a pound a pound for 50 /50 mix and catch like nothing so keep it coming boys

• 1 month later...

Krakemarsh, give us an indepth review as i've been looking at them myself. Is it the "x-light roamer" or just the "x-light". 2 or 3 leg.

ta Ant :)

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

the bed chair is the xlite living up to its name dead light compared to the rest the mattress is wide so be aware there is a smmaller one available for 89.99 i have to say the finish is a suprise welds are spot on and i can not see no cost cutting at all the mattress is well padded and all in all a first class and priced product buy and be impressed i am