pop ups making, how?

radiofranky

Probably something to add some gas to the mix. Baking Powder should do it I imagine.

Caveat - I don't do my own boilies so the above is a guess based on the effect of baking powder on certain baked goods (won't try to get specific since there would be a language problem - UK biscuits and US biscuits are very different and I don't think you folks do pancakes/flapjacks).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

CM is quite correct any of the krill/shrimp type meals make a very bouyant bait.Trouble is they take on water.Why dont you like the other methods radiofranky? :confused:

[ 30. March 2005, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: BUDGIE ]

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I dont make my own boilies, but why not just use the cork powder, seems to work for everyone else!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Any good craft shop. Probably the craft section of a Wal Mart.

I don't need details but if you can give me a general hint where you live, there might be some good local stuff available for you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I`m just guessing BUT would crushed up wine corks not work ?

OR what about the internet ... i`m sure delivery of a tub of cork wouldnt be too expensive where - ever ur from!

Like i say i dont make boilies, but if ur really struggling if u send us cash to cover postage and cost then i`ll buy some and send it ya, as i know my tackle shop definately has tubs of the stuff.

Chris

[ 31. March 2005, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: craynerd ]

Here fishy fishy.......

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

what u on about ?

Here fishy fishy.......