how do i fish a new venue

i got a new venue opening up this year only about 10 mins from me, i had a chat with the owner and he offerd me a 24 hours there on the bank holiday

but im only allowed to use frozen boilies

is there any frozen boilies out there that really do the trick

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're really Mad Frankie Frazer, I'm sure you can fish it however you like :D

I've been using Essential Baits Shellfish B5 lately and they work great for me. Generally, I fish them over some of the matching pellet.

There's a review at:

http://anglers-net.co.uk/reviews/essential01.htm

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Mad Frankie Frazer - Why only frozen boilies? How is the owner to know otherwise?

Find the fish mate! If they are feeding they will take anything that resembles food (says he who cannot remember what carp look like)!!!

well the guy only wants frozen boilies used he said the breakdown rate is quicker then shelf life boilies

he only wants barbed hooks used .

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

get on the B5 then matey its the mutts nuts :D

having said that theres an incredible amount of freezer baits at the moment which will probably work ! ask the owner if he has been using anything on there and caught, chances are they might have the taste for a boilie thats been used already :D especially if they arent clued up in boilies !!

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

I stick to Mainline myself! Any one will do u right.If you are planning on fishing it regularly then active maple-8/fusion/NRG or my fav Assassin-8.If its only the one sesh for now u want instant attract and its got to be Richworths Tutti-Fruity.Not cheep but! the best never is

Daz

Why not try the naturals -- sweetcorn, maize, maggot...over a bed of pellet or hemp.

Why has no-one mentioned Activ8 and maple8 ...killer baits, but i suppose if its a new venue not much will have gone in, and its not really high attract, more of a feed. Still worth a go!

Maybe if the guys ur mate its diffewrent, but u aint gonna take the bait frozen anyways...how the hell is he gonna know!! uppps thats naughty...naa i agree stick to the rules and fish it for years to come...although very strick rule has to be said!

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com