boilies

zenith10

Why bother with boilies, try something different.

I use 21mm halibut pellets on the hair with pva bags of mixed types and sizes of pellets.

This method has worked everywhere I have fished.

If you do need to use boilies the dynamite halibut boilies work well with the pva bag method as the bait blends in with the freebies.

Another good one which fish know is a good food source without the need to pile loads in is the tiger nut boilie (dynamites?).

I have been told by carpers at my local Trimley pools that they have had instant success with both.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

i wouldnt recommed badger baits they look nasty! as they are so cheap i wouldnt be surprised if they are full of chemical presertives! If you are going to be fishing a lake regular it is worth putting in a decent bait that the fish will feed on with no problems that way they will go looking for your bait!