biggest carp?

big carper,

My Biggest Carp was a 25lb. Liner caught at 13:30 hours as I was packing up to leave on a Thursday afternoon. Caught on CORN out of the can with no additives. :)

HOPPY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10lb 4oz common last year, I left the bait on the surface 4ft out while I was packing up, luckily the spool was on free run otherwise bye-bye rod.

Nutter.

Bill

Hereford

ANMC Founder Member

• 2 weeks later...

6lb 4oz Mirror - I know its tiny but the biggest in that lake was 8lb and I accidentally caught it on 2 maggots 2 ft from the bank. I had a size 14 hook on 2lb line - I was only goin for tiddlers and it was my 4th time fishing! Now I've changed venue where theres carp to 30lb!!!! :) Also there fare size sturgeon and catfish. I'm goin tomorrow actually so I'll let you know what I get!

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE MY PERSONAL BEST IS ONLY 22.06.OZ LINEAR MY P.B COMMAN IS 18.02.OZ AND IT WAS A GHOSTIE! IVE NEVER CAUGHT GRASSY THOUGH IN 8 YEARS CARPIN!!!! TIGHT LINES CRAFTY...