lastweekend

barney66

soon be last weekend hope you all have a good end to the cseason if you dont get the fish you are after just injoy being on the river as june seems a long way away old school dont fish when season findish

Aye have a good'un. Maybe we can use the free time to take some English lessons hehe! :D

soon be last weekend hope you all have a good end to the cseason if you dont get the fish you are after just injoy being on the river as june seems a long way away old school dont fish when season findish

The game season starts on my rivers next tuesday! fish all year round with a clear conscience :D

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

going to be on the river stort on the 14th for one last hurrah. Now i am arranging some trips with my mate and my brother on a couple of day ticket lakes for april then some sea fishing with my clubs sea section. Also renewing my membership for a club with many gravel pits that open from May. There is no river trout fishing near where i live but i will still be getting some fishing in.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Here ended the the first correction.....

...and when you do get to the river in June... the banks will be so overgrown you won't be able fish! But this year I am prepared with my £20 slasher! Every angler should have one... http://www.green-shopping.co.uk/tools/tool_pages/tools1.html

For the first season ever I am sorted.... dibbling fly rod to take advantage of the silly rule that allows me to fish on my local rivers in May if I am appearing to go for trout or salmon... but mostly I've joined a club that controls lakes upon which there is no closed season.... you tench had better watch out!

Things have started growing again... goodness is almost upon us!

Can't wait....

MC

Last June I created a swim for the first time on a river in Ludham. The grass etc must have been shoulder length. it was great being shrouded by the wilderness. It was a good swim under a tree in a little area protected from boats. It was a popular one I couldn't get to for the rest of summer! I'm not a morning person....

Aye have a good'un. Maybe we can use the free time to take some English lessons hehe! :D

:lol: Swallow .

Im out again this w'end hopefully a 2 nighter. Last weeks 24hr ,2 rods, 2 casts mission was weak, this w'end different venue & definately a different purpose '' Show me the Tincas '' :D :D :D

The more i practice the luckier i get :)