hooliguns

*Ant*

I've seen the nash hooligun rods at a discounted price of £39.99. These seem to be abit of a bargain, but I get the feeling NASH products aren't spoke about with to much fondness on this forum.

If anyone has used these rods, please let me know, good or bad.

I've recently bought a NASH hurricane special, i've also been using a NASH speedload for over a year and they seem great to me. Have I just been lucky??????? :confused:

[ 28. February 2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: aanthony ]

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Ant,

Nash has gained a (not unfairly deserved) reputation in the past for less than perfect products. He does however know and admit that, but he also thinks he has improved a lot and rectified the faults and customer service. That said the proof of the pudding is in the eating so time will tell.

I personally have no problems with his gear and wouldn't hesitate to buy a product I wanted. As for the rods all I know is that they sell very well in my local tackle shop and I haven't heard them moan about them.

Rob.

I hope his products are Ok as I have just bought a Nash recliner slumber chair.

I dont do any long session carp fishing but do the occasional nighter or very long day.

I usually sit on a seat box all day but thought i woluld give my arse a break!

Do they know if are any good?

I only bought it as my LOCAL tackle shop was selling them and I get 10% discount.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Ant, I think you will find Nash gear has improved a lot now.

I don't know what the Hooligan rods are like, I fish with Nash pursuit rods, I use his Power pod,

his scales and I use the Nash oval plus for short sessions, and I have never had a problem with his gear

A mate has got a couple and he rates them pretty highly, they seem excelent value too. I'd have no problems buying them :)

[ 28. February 2003, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Fishy Dom ]

"Carp are hard to catch in the winter, that also goes for the spring, summer, and the autumn"

Nash and quality aren't words that I'd normally associate in the same sentence.

Go through all of my tackle and you won't find a single item with the word Nash on it, not just because I dislike Nash personally, but mainly for quality reasons.

Gaffer,

Is there a hidden story lurking around inside ya?

don't think much to his boilies though.

[ 01. March 2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: aanthony ]

steve bundy

they are advertised in total carp mag, Danson Angling, tel. 0208 298 9055 or 0208 298 9090.

never ordered from them so don't know what there service is like... hope this helps :)