Brotel! the time has come guys! help is needed!!!

carping_mad

nope not an option i am afraid Newt my good man,

1 - The gear inside it would have all completly either been sawed inhalf, or would have rattled to bits. lol. the paths i go along are not of the best quality, and the gate i have to go through is very tight.

2 - Me mum and dad wouldnt let me get one. lol

Thanks anyways though mate

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used them for ages but they finally bit the dust and I have replaced them with delkims. Sorry!

Why do you have to limit yourself to Brotels. Is anyone on commission here. How about something like the Nash Oval. More expensive but more robust and an overwrap could be added later. Surely a more versatile option :)

Could never Carry the thing mate! lol. It wouldnt fit on me bike. lol

Otherwise i would have gone for the new Daiwa Mission Brolly, or a second hand one.

and its only got to last to the begging of next year, then i can start night fishing again, and use me dads Titan or my Easy Dome, as then i can take it al in the car without any worries!

EDIT: A Question for Anton! or anyone else who owns one (i.e. Rabster)

So you think if i got storm poles i could use them to forcibly bring down the lip of the delux version a few intches, if it realy started chucking it down?

[ 10. April 2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: carping_mad ]

carping_mad:

EDIT: A Question for Anton! or anyone else who owns one (i.e. Rabster)

So you think if i got storm poles i could use them to forcibly bring down the lip of the delux version a few intches, if it realy started chucking it down?

Are you planning on using it overnight? If so, both me & Dazler said we wouldn't fancy spending a night in it (not together I hasten to add).

I think with storm poles & a couple of strategically placed guy lines it would be fine for day sessions in most weather conditions if you can stop them pesky ribs popping outta their holes! :mad:

Where, on your pushbike, are you thinking of transporting this? Presumably lengthways on the crossbar?

costers >> Thanks mate. and thats a shame about the alarms! i thought they were nearly indestructable! lol. i have been using them since i first started a few years back, but before that my dad put them through their paces for near 15-20 yrs i think. lol

Rabby >> Nope definatly not night fishing! lol. otherwise i would get a lift instead! lol

Well firstly i stil dont know what it looks like all rolled up, as one i find out i can sort for a place to put it,

for instance if it is long and thin, then i can put it accross the Main Frame of the bike. like i do with my plain hand brolly :D

Or if it is short but thin i can put it accross my handel bars, if it is short and fat, it can go in my bag, or on the back on top of my chair on the rear carrier,

If it is short, thin/fat then it can also go on top of my chair on the bak :)

That help buddy?

[ 10. April 2005, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: carping_mad ]