POTM February '09

Steve Randles

Voting is now open at the new AN Photographic area for Februaries entiies, an album for March's entries has also been created and is ready to use.

Using this new area is simplicity itself, just go to http://www.photocumbria.com/gall/index.php and register using the same username as you do here on AN. There are instructions on how to upload Photographs and enter the current competition there. To vote, all you need to do is clcik on the word voting and you will be in the correct area, click a thumbnail then simply click either "Good, Very Good or Excellent" and your vote will be registered, you can vote on every single Photograph! In a weeks time I'll tot up the points and announce the winner. Dont forget, you can leave comments or critiques on each Photo too, if you wish.

Good luck everyone and here are the entered Photos for February.

P1020039.JPG

P1020038.JPG

Flo_AN_Comp.jpg

Tyne_Tug.jpg

1_Stairway_to_heaven_rw_DSC_0352.jpg

1_Nautilus_bW_rw_DSC_0344_copy.jpg

P1020036.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

COMP.jpg

1_Darby_and_joan_DSC_0415_copy.jpg

P1020064.jpg

sunset_18_feb_024_AN_Comp.jpg

winter_.jpg

inthe_bleak_mid_winter.jpg

Reach_for_the_skies.jpg

3_Reflection_comp_DSC_0526.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Ugly.jpg

Sunset.jpg

Streetsky.jpg

Burning_sky.jpg

duck.jpg

Troubridge_Hill_Beach.jpg

Black_Swan.jpg

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Yes some great shots there.I reckon I will be voting for about 6 of them :) Looking forward to the current March comp now.Think we are going over to the Mull of Galloway to open our caravan for the season next weekend.The cameras will be packed in the car :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Some amazing photos, but life is too short to register on any more forums just to vote, I'll leave it to others.

But not too short to pm me to offer to help on that forum the moment I mentioned it, yes you can help...go vote..;)

Really, registration takes but a minute...if you dont have a minute I suggest you write wills sort your affairs and wait for the big guy to call you, it takes no longer than it takes to write a post saying "lifes too short". Poor excuse.

Steve...:)

Edited by Steve Randles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet