home made boilis

dazler:

:confused:   you had seconds   :D      :D      :D  

No surprise there then, as you well know, seconds is my favourite meal!

Have to say though, whilst I'm not sure about his fishing skills , that man Dazler can certainly cook!!

Sorry to interupt the chit chat BUT ...i`m interested in making some hm boilies....are the above recipets (sp?) for the base mix, or the completed boilie. For example one is :

6 oz Semolina

4 oz Soya Flour

6 oz White Fishmeal

Is that a completed boilie mix or what else would u add to that ? Sorry i`m just a bit confused and carping_mad has tried to explain before now! ?

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

The above is your 'basic' 16 oz mix!

All you need are eggs to bind it all together.

Most will use up to six large eggs, but you can get away with 4, in my humble opinion!

Just remember to mix dry ingredients togther in one bowl, and wet together in another. (When you have decided to progress and 'experiment' you may wish to add other 'wet' ingredients!)

Gradually add the dry mix to the wet using a wooden spoon, but after a while as the mix gets stiffer you will have to dispense with the spoon and continue mixing with your hands! Continue until the consistency is right. (When you can manipulate it into a nice ball that keeps its shape and is'nt too sticky).

You probably know the rest!

[ 26. March 2005, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: mpbdsnu ]