bite alarms

tbonejones

Ive got Micron Ms at the mo (bit basic I know) and i want to upgrade them. What would you suggest i get? Im thinking of getting MXs or MMXs but i dont know whether theres anything out there that may be better or as good thats cheaper.

Oh! And Steve I know what youre going to say! The GFs from Good Fishing I know. 1 thing though, how small are they and do they have light pipe technology?

Ethan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it aint broken dont change it, are your microns causing you to lose fish or miss bites, if they are not save your money.

My wife uses Micron Ms and they are pretty impressive for the price.

Ive got a set of Delkims (bought when I had more money than sense), and can safely say they do not offer a great deal more

[ 21. February 2005, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Ok thanks guys but if i had a wife itd b illegal cos not old nuf :D . So got money to spend. What do I get??? Please any ideas would b ok. Also any1 sellin MXs or MMXs gimme a Personal Message

Ethan

well personally ethan i dont know you so i think you shud keep your money and go out with the lads dont you think buddy?? do you lads know anyone sellin 3 solar hangers with chunky chains? if so keep me posted!! thanx boys and girls mayb

tbonejones:

Oh! And Steve I know what youre going to say! The GFs from Good Fishing I know. 1 thing though, how small are they and do they have light pipe technology?

Sorry, Ethan, I don't know what light pipe technology is. Is it this? http://www.good-fishing.co.uk/bobbin.html

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

My brother uses MXs and my mate Ms they seem fine. I cant remember the last time I used the various knobs on my alarms. Sensitivity I leave fixed, tone I leave fixed once set, and volume is set (at as close to zero as I can get it) for good.

As a poster said, "are the alarms costing you fish ?"