Anglers Paradise

henda11

hey, i was thinking about maybe fgiving anglers paradise ago this summer sometime, and i was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much a week would cost with accomodation per person. any help would be appreciated

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

hey, i was thinking about maybe fgiving anglers paradise ago this summer sometime, and i was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much a week would cost with accomodation per person. any help would be appreciated

try a search on google for the place and get all the info you require

2 person accommodation is from £380 up-to £535 PW

Edited by peterpikefisher

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I went a couple of years ago; it's a bit unique as is the family that own it.

If you want to be able to try loads of different waters in search of different types of coarse fish all within a reasonable distance from where you're staying then it's an excellent place to go.

Bit pricey though.

Our chief weapon is surprise