North East Anglers?

henda11

hi,

i was just wondering if there is many north east carp anglers on here?, i live in the newcastle area and was wondering if there would be any anglers willing to let me tag along to a few sessions as a friend of mine recently lost interest in carp fishing, and i was hoping someone may be willing to let me tag along to learn new things etc... as ive only been carp fishing for 2 years

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

Hello mate. I'm up in Newcastle this weekend. I'll be doing a full day on Monday (as long as it's anything but lashing down!) at The Angel of the North fishery. I'm targeting crucians, commons and tench. I'm certainly no expert (our pb's are simillar) but you're welcome to tag along, we might learn a bit from each other!

Let me know, cheers

Chappa

The older I get, the faster I was!