Going on my first TRUE hardish CARP sesh tomorrow!

craynerd

Rob...you know carcus ?? Fancy a trip down sometime, i need some tactics.

I was on sandy peg yesterday, when u say throw the carp rod out far right corner, i know which side right is but you mean like towards peg1 side ?

I had major major problems with snagging on the bottom, more than anything i`m worried that my bait is hideing when i have cast out!!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Hi Chris, yes a whip is still classed as a rod in terms of your licence.

I assumed you only fished 2 rods at a time which is why I put a at the end :D

In terms of snagging on the bottom, when you reeled in was there any weed on your lead?

How do you rig up using a pva bag? Do you put thread the hooklength through the bag and put the lead in it as well? If you do you can try putting some pva foam in which is boayant, this will then sink slower and fall on top of any weed (hopefully) and therefore not get hidden by it.

James

got ur mail rob and replied but just incase you didnt get it i`m there 8 - 3or4

:D:D

Great if you could come and give us some tips!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Blanked on the carp, but thanks to robs help got a few skimmers and roach + perch on mi tuther tip rod!! Cheers Rob, and thanks for your time, really appreciated!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

Grrrrr Blanked again! ok this is doing my nut in now!!! PERSERVERANCE!

Here fishy fishy.......