Announcement - AN Photo comp area

Steve Randles

I'm consolidating a few of my online spaces and will be changing the nameservers on the new photo comp area.

What this means is that DNS will need to change.

Even simpler, it means that the AN Photo comp area may be unavailable for a few hours but once its back...nothing will have changed so all links, photo's etc will be the same. So if you go to the area and its not working as you think it should do, dont worry its just a temporary thing, and you'll be able to use it again soon enough.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• 1 month later...

How about a bit of stream lining on the heading, giving it own space and actually calling it what is on the top of the competition page when you get there:

"AN Photographic Competition" and ad the date 'for April 09'

At the moment its 'Photo of the month', any one new or just browsing would have no idea? I'm thinking that selling the fact that there is a competition on the go, month by month, might just help to inspire some one, it seems even 'old hands have had trouble finding it recently'? :wacko: Its so frustrating going into a shop, cant find what you are looking for, because its poorly displayed, you come out frustrated and disgruntled, go to the shop down the road, where its there 'in your face'. Sale lost to the first shop. :huh:

SW

Edited by Sutton Warrior