carp advice

zenith10

i will be going to this lake http://fish4all.com/ and wondered what baits etc to use. i am going to put my carp rod out and thought about putting a boilie hair rigged on that and then float fishing with my other rod but dont know what baits to fish with for the carp.

hi zenith

i would put a hair rig of 2 maze over a pva bag of trout and halibut pellet because the trout and halibut pellets attract fish with smell the fish will see the bight yellow maize and not the pellet, fish a snag or a feature.Take it and also on the float i would use corn with an handfull of corn around it, when your fishing the float i would fish out from the bank to were the lake drops of from the marginal shallow water all the fish hang about there

p.s- i would try stalking its deadly

j.green