pellet suppliers

Hi all, Can someone help me, I am looking for a supplier of large quanties of feed pellets, the kind of pellets i am looking for is betaine, salmon, trout, halibut etc etc ect,in a quantity of different sizes these need to be supplied in a minimum of 25kg sacks up to much higher quanties in the summer months.

I would also be intrested to know if anyone knows of a manufacturer who would be able to supply pellets that are based around specific boilie ranges

thanks all

Where do you live? I could tell you of a place, but the transport costs might prove prohibitive.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Plenty of suppliers of halibut and trout pellets - either look in carp magazine adverts or find a local animal-feed supplier.

Salmon pellets are difficult to obtain. I've seen them listed in one of the carp mags (can't recall the name of the firm), but only in 11mm size, if I remember correctly.

I wait until the last moment before buying pellets in bulk (i.e. late in the spring) to ensure I don't inadvertently buy previous autumn's old stock - but them I'm positively anal about fresh bait.....

*Anthony*:

http://www.skretting.co.uk - click on products.

These may be able to help with vast quantities.

I will admit that I use the Skretting coarse feed pellets (hope no fellow club anglers are on here).

I think I get them from the place Elton is thinking about.

I have 4mm and 8mm size and they do work very well.

25kg bags cost me around 18 quid each.

The pellets are designed as a feed pellet for fish breeders/farms.

I belive they work better than other pellets once you get fish onto them as they are full of vitamens and proteins that the fish need.

My local supplier also does bulk halibut pellets for a good price.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• 4 years later...

The place we were thinking of, by the way, was http://www.copdockmill.co.uk/

Alternatively, browse the listings here.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 1 month later...