I.B.E -- ...In Bivvy Entertainment

craynerd

Well going along the old ICE (in car entertainment) line, what have you lads got in ur bivvys? Is it the old laptop, with champ manager, internet, dvd, tv, radio, sky digital ??!?!?!

Makes and models please, giveus all the gorry details...

As for me, i just have a packet of hooks, some mantis and a boilie needle! But no talk from boring buggers like me, i wanna hear about ur surround sound sub setups!! Whos got what....

Chris

[ 24. April 2005, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: craynerd ]

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Here fishy fishy.......

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Yea, i wanna get the internet for my laptop, mobile but i dunno how to go about it!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

I have a laptop with mobile internet so when times are hard i normally fire that up and go on the internet (usually fishing sites) to catch up on any info.

The laptop and gprs connection is suplied by my company.Personnaly i wouldnt pay for it myself as its so slow on the internet its bearly usable.

Other than that its papers/mags for me.

All clean i migth add :D

Regards Paul Mc

Yep exactly, i just sold my IPAQ pda, awsum piece of kit and cost £290! that had the mobile network, but it was crap, there was hardly a signal in Manchester centre, nevermind a lonely pond somewhere! Then there was the case of paying for it, which most of the time they wouldnt let you fo payasyougo but had to actually subscribe!!!!!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

And there I was, thinking mobile phones were a menace.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.