I.B.E -- ...In Bivvy Entertainment

craynerd

Sad World!!!

You're supposed to be fishing, not surfing!!!!

How can you watch the water for signs of fish when you've got your head stuck in a screen.

I take a small pocket radio and that's only when I fish alone for a bit of company after dark and when the rest of the world had zipped up their bivvies for the night. Spend most of my time just watching nature and keeping a wary eye out for fish moving. Anyone ever seen a kingfisher!!! C'mon lads leave the bl@@dy laptops at home and open your eyes to what's around you, there's more to fishing than just catching fish you know.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go Chris, 6 days to go and only 99p !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

When i say i use my laptop it will be for a short while before i settle down for the night. When ive been there for over 12 hours without a sniff sometimes a break is a verry welcome relief, or if i read a paper its normally done in about half an hour.Im sure nature wouldnt miss me for that short time. :)

Craynerd

For gprs mobile internet info try here

http://www.gprshelp.co.uk/html/GPRSFAQ.html

but like i say its sooooo slow.Well it is with orange anyway

Regards Paul Mc

"""but wats wrong with a bit of fun, when its cold dark and raining? """"

EXACTLY!!!

Dont get me wrong, bet some of you guys who are saying """ observe nature" only pick ur sunny nights to bivvy up, when ur obsessed like me and doing 2-3 nights a week, in England, its normally ******* it down for at least half the time...after 24hours of blanking it would be a nice break to watch a bit of tv, play a computer game or two or use the interent!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong, i spend most of my time looking at the water, but u cant look for 72hours!!!

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

I am with Kev (Common 40), I take the missus great fun watching her tackle up "which way does the reel go again?"

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Gameboy advance sp, tv adaptor for the gameboy, power pack, mp3 player, speakers and a radio. A gas heater usually accompanies me in winter. But i always do at least 72 hour sessions and i often fish alone so you need some home comforts to beat the boredem.

Waddis

How do you get all of that in a bivvie? I presume you are fishing directly out of a caravan or campervan. Do you have room for your basketball court in there?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.