What bait has done the job for you?

vinni

Hi

the best boilies i have ever used are strawberry yogurt by richworth.

But i always have a go with prawns i ledger prawns

but with the boilies i have a running lead and a snake bite combi hook length with 4 boilies on pva string.

My best carp at the mo was on prawns it was a 18lb ghost carp.

hope this helps

PRESTON

Carp company Icelandic red,Superb base,seems to catch wherever it is used.Flavoured with cranberry and caviar it is the best bait i have used in a while.I use various rigs depending on the venue but the two i use most are the hinged stiff rig for popups and a snakebite combi link.

These combinations have caught me plenty of fish in the past two or three years up to 36lb.

[ 23. August 2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Joe Holdsworth ]

My local fishery I use Red Liecester cheese. I have only been fishing it for two weeks nearly and I have had some good results, most floated in the margins but one or two on the ledger. I am going to try and soak the cheese in sweet chili sauce, see if thats any good. I Have no idea if carp like sweet chilis, but I will soon find out. :D

Im going to try out the bread paste recipie from this weeks Angling Times tomorrow. I tried everywhere today to get the Rod Hutchinsons Monster Crab additive but to no avail, have substituted it with V.D.E Green Lipped Mussel.

I've never fished with a paste before so it will be an experience.

Many moons ago when my local ressy was getting filled in with fruity flavoured boilies,maplecreme,tutti frutti etc i started using Premiers Baits Fish mix and nearly emptied the place in 3 months :D .It has a special place in my heart.

Premier Fish Mix

Salmon Oil

Shellfish Sense Appeal (Hutchies)

• 2 weeks later...