untruthful websites

howzie

hi all i have just looked on a lakes website can not believe that it is the lake i had been fishing for years lots of large carp have suddenly apeared yes there is large carp in this water but not as many as they say and as for the 50 cats well i am totally thrown we were led to believe that there was 1 in the lake and the owners wanted this fish out does this happen on many websites no wonder we can not get season tickets on these waters when it is full of people trying to catch fish that are not even there.

Hi Howzie.

I have not fished the lake you were talking about, I phoned a few friends who hsve fished in your neck of the woods, but none of them have fished it, have you asked your local tackle shop if they have any any info on the lake.

Catch you later

Ken.

:mad: Welcome to the world of Carp Fishing, where Bullshit is KING and the TRUTH never gets in the way of Profit :mad: . After 20 years of Carping i dont belive anything anymore unless i see it for myself i've seen sponserd Anglers who claim a fish was cought on the sponser's late'est

new Bait when in fact the fish was cought on a Tiger Nut i'am not cynical :rolleyes: i've just seen a lot of strokes pulled all in the name of Profit :mad: . Enjoy your fishing and dont get cought up in the hipe :) ciao.