Wolverhampton/Codsall area

Zygotic

hi i`m looking for a place to fish in the wolverhampton / codsall area i`ve only just moved here from Bewdley and am having trouble finding places to fish without having to drive back to Bewdley. asked a local tackle shop who could name 2 venue`s somehting called "The Big Flow" and a fishery next to the M54. I`ve found a place called Leighton pool but its got Sturgeon in the pools and that puts me off. are they any other places around that i can try?

thanks

hi i`m looking for a place to fish in the wolverhampton / codsall area i`ve only just moved here from Bewdley and am having trouble finding places to fish without having to drive back to Bewdley. asked a local tackle shop who could name 2 venue`s somehting called "The Big Flow" and a fishery next to the M54. I`ve found a place called Leighton pool but its got Sturgeon in the pools and that puts me off. are they any other places around that i can try? i`ll travel up to about 25 miles

thanks

The one next to the M54 could be Bayliss, a rat infested hell hole well worth avoiding.

I do have a local place to suggest but don`t want to put it up for all the world to see.

Get your post count up mate and as soon as you get PMs enabled I`ll send you the link over.

wolf.gif

ok will do.

the one by the m54 is close to junction 1. tyou can see it from the motorway and it has a carboot on sundays.

been thinking of leighton pools in codsall but the ideal of catching a sturgeon really puts me off

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 months later...

M8 i can suggest a few places to you:

the one just off the m24 you are talking about is not "bayliss, a rat infested hell hole" its a quality fishery called millride country sports. Also theres kings pools and foxhills fishery

=]

hiya mate im from that kind of area im from rugeley but the missus used to live in castlecroft, theres a couple near you that i know of, there one just off the m54 carnt remember what junc , its behind a shell garage which has 2 pools , one for course and a bigish pool with all in i belive , and theres a pool in telford called "homer lakes" thats a big pool with all sorts in,