Lake near Hartford Marina , Huntingdon

kestrel

Hi does anyone know anything about the lake that is opposite Hartford Marina near Huntingdon. Its directly opposite the entrance to the marina.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Hi does anyone know anything about the lake that is opposite Hartford Marina near Huntingdon. Its directly opposite the entrance to the marina.

Yep, I've fished it for the last 10 or 12 years - what do you want to know ?

Rob.

Yep, I've fished it for the last 10 or 12 years - what do you want to know ?

Rob.

When I posted this , I knew you'd be the one to come back to me with some info, basically I am looking for a new lake and wondered whether this is a syndicate or club lake, roughly whats in it and whether there were any spaces ?

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

When I posted this , I knew you'd be the one to come back to me with some info, basically I am looking for a new lake and wondered whether this is a syndicate or club lake, roughly whats in it and whether there were any spaces ?

Right, well first off it's no publicity so I can't say very much. It is syndicate, it's not cheap, and there is a waiting list. If you are interested in finding out more then pm me. You will however need to get yourself known to the owner as he decides who comes (and goes) based on a combination of recommendations and whether he thinks you're the sort of person he wants fishing his lake for his fish.

Rob.

• 4 weeks later...
Right, well first off it's no publicity so I can't say very much. It is syndicate, it's not cheap, and there is a waiting list. If you are interested in finding out more then pm me. You will however need to get yourself known to the owner as he decides who comes (and goes) based on a combination of recommendations and whether he thinks you're the sort of person he wants fishing his lake for his fish.

Rob.

hi rob, i moved to huntingdon from london a couple of years ago and am keen to find out more information regarding this lake – any help would be greatly appreciated. i am currently on a syndicate in earls barton, but am looking for a local syndicate as i miss 'being in tune' with a lake – i like to walk round frequently, etc. i appreciate there's no publicity but any information and help would be great. I can get recommendations if necessary,

many thanks

darren

• 11 months later...

Hello Rob

I have been hunting for information about Hartford marina. Would it be possible for you to send any information about getting on the waiting list for this venue. I dont want to get anyone in trouble over "telling all" but i would aprecciate it if you could.

Thanks

dan