Syndicates in Cambridgeshire

kestrel

I am looking for a syndicate lake in the Cambridgeshire area , any suggestions ?

I am not too worried about the size of the lake but would like to park close to the swms and have a decent head of carp stocked, lots of doubles ,20's and a few 30's would be great .

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

http://www.talltreesfishery.com/index.htm

this looks a nice little lake not sure where it is though ;)

It does look nice there, no fishing at weekends though on the syndicate ticket unless I read it wrong, nice lake.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

It does look nice there, no fishing at weekends though on the syndicate ticket unless I read it wrong, nice lake.

It's in Beds and I wouldn't be suprised if it's not near the old brickworks around Kempston (I think). Looks pretty but the syndicate scheme looks a little unusual.

Rob.

Anyone fishing in Cambridgeshire / Beds on a syndicate that has spaces , anything considered !!

try St Ives lakes and earith lakes mate.

I spoke to Ian at Earith lakes last week , there are some places on one syndicate but its the willow syndicate I would want. I believe there is a long waiting list for the st ives night permits, not sure how to contact Trevor now that St Ives angling has closed.

• 2 weeks later...
I spoke to Ian at Earith lakes last week , there are some places on one syndicate but its the willow syndicate I would want. I believe there is a long waiting list for the st ives night permits, not sure how to contact Trevor now that St Ives angling has closed.

sorry mate first time i been on here in a while, try this

http://www.stiveslakes.co.uk/index.php

I dont know how easy it is to get on to it though, but is worth a try.

sorry mate first time i been on here in a while, try this

http://www.stiveslakes.co.uk/index.php

I dont know how easy it is to get on to it though, but is worth a try.

Thanks for the contact details.